Thursday, October 22, 2009

Personal Obstacles

I have a terrible Personal Obstacle, Cell Phones.
I so enjoy using a nice piece of tech, especially for writing while traveling.
I got my last phone, the HTC Fuze less than a year ago, it works fine, could use a new battery but I've started looking at "new" phones more than 3 months ago!

I know I won't be getting one anytime soon; if there's "extra" money there are a lot of things that come first, yet I can't keep myself from looking, reading up and imagining, "What if?" It doesn't help when one of your best friends and your brother both write for mopocket.com and always write the latest news with the latest reviews...

Anyway, that's my Personal Obstacle. Ok, fine, I have worse ones. MUCH WORSE ONES, but this is one that is bugging me right now.

What's yours?

1 comment: