Thursday, October 29, 2009

Moved to Tears

If some of you recall, I mentioned eGO.com's other writer, Cameron Moore, here on the blog not too long ago. Cameron, as I said then, is our "media" guy, our "arts" guy. And, to be quite frank, our Up-beat guy. Those of you who know me know that it is not so easy for me to just look at the good side of things. I always feel the need to weigh both sides, see both points of view and, if all else fails, just be pessimistic. The guy who hired me at eGO.com knew this about me as well, that's why he insisted that I not take on the complete writing course-load and that we find someone else to write who has a more positive outlook, a more approachable manner.
Enter Cameron Moore, I'm not sure how my boss found Cameron but all the work I saw as samples and eventually edited was definitely... up-beat. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)
Tonight I was waiting and waiting, hoping Cameron would at least give me something worth the wait. After reading the piece, I really do feel it was worth the wait; http://ego.com/news.aspx?id=1080

Well, what do YOU think?

No comments:

Post a Comment