Monday, November 9, 2009

Lazy

Sorry I've been so lax here on the blog. I am trying to juggle a lot of balls right now and I find myself putting this as a low-priority one.

Which is ridiculous. This blog is a more informal aspect of eGO.com and should be the place I can really let go, spark discussion and get ideas for articles. It's a resource, not a task but I find myself forgetting that or lying to myself so that I have "less" to do. In all honesty, though, I am making my job harder- I could be sending out feelers for ideas or just sparking an interesting discussion that could help me deal with the other writing I have to do.

So... Anyone have any topic or idea they would like to see me tackle over on the eGO.com site? Any discussion they'd like to get feedback from others on? Hit me!

3 comments:

  1. "In all honestly" I think this is the place where you "should eb the place I can really let go."

    How about writing about what obstacles typos can be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to hear more about lazyness. How come it's the part of us that everyone knows about but we do nothing to fight it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim... I have no idea what you're talking about :)

    ReplyDelete